“Your feedback on my self-tape auditions have had such a great impact on how I audition now… And it has paid off, big time! I booked a couple of guest stars last year and I booked a series regular on my very first pilot!”
…outside of her casting credits (which can be found here)
- she saw her very first broadway musical (BIG RIVER) at the age of 3 and has loved theatre ever since.
- she created the hashtag #CastingLovesYou on social media, to remind actors that casting directors are collaborators, not enemies.
- she and her sister used to record and re-watch the opening number from the annual oscars telecast until they could perform it by heart.
- she was a film major at USC (fight on!) and if she weren’t in casting, she’d want to be a film editor.
- she’s co-cast over 115 one-act plays through her beloved young playwrights festival at the blank theatre company.
- she has a secret passion for portrait photography and has a LOT of opinions on headshots.
- she was one of the first to come up with self-tape challenges during the pandemic, with her biggest one (the oh-riginal challenge) topping out at 8500 participants!
- she’s done a LOT of podcast interviews because she’s wildly passionate about making the casting process more transparent. Check them out here.
- she grew up in north dakota (fer real.)
- she has two amazing kids and one incredible husband, and is genuinely a very happy person.